ADVICE OF RIGHTS
IF YOU ARE BEING ASKED QUESTIONS WHICH COULD RESULT IN DISCIPLINE, BE SURE TO DO THE FOLLOWING
- Request the right to have your union representative with you before answering any questions, and do not volunteer information before speaking with your union representative.
- Make sure you are ordered to answer the questions.
- Keep your answers to the point and very accurate. Be completely truthful in your answers. Do not speculate.
- Do not volunteer to take a polygraph examination or drug test.
- If you are told you are facing a criminal investigation, refuse to answer any questions until you have spoken with an attorney or a union representative